ACER E5-575-33BM Laptop Adaptive Brightness

Options
TheDJKhalid
TheDJKhalid Member Posts: 7 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives

The adaptive brightness is constantly lowering my brightness and I've tried everything I could think of.

I went into intel graphics settings and turned off the adaptive brightness.

I went into the power options and turned of power saving dimming and anything like that in the settings.

Nothing will make it stop, does anyone have a solution for this?

Answers

• Ariel4
    Ariel4 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Options

Same problem here, 575G, the only solution I found is either:

1) Removing Acer Quick Access/Care Center and such bloatware but I lose the notification when you press Num/Caps lock

2) Restarting the computer, which temporarily fixes the problem and then the problem resets at random

• TheDJKhalid
    TheDJKhalid Member Posts: 7 New User
    Options

I got the Acer Aspire VX 15 now and the same issue occurs, and I always remove the quick access and other Acer bloatware and it still happens.  I went to the intel hd graphics settings and set it to maximum quality, and it still occurs.  It is super annoying when watching shows or playing games and things.  It doesn't help and ruins the colors actually.

• Skelomorph
    Options
    This method works (Intel Control Panel), but is glitchy. I have had it where in the Intel settings it was disabled and it still happened. Going to each power scheme under Intel Control Panel, if it says it is disabled, enable it, save, disable, save, repeat on the other plans.

Skelo
    Please quote me so I get a notification of your reply!
    If I helped you, like my post and/or select my post as 'Solved'.
    Please put your laptop model in your signature so we can know what device you have.

Product: Acer Predator Helios 300
    Model: G3-571
    "Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened."
    - Dr. Seuss