acer touch portal

dansymail011
dansymail011 Member Posts: 4 New User

I have reinstalled windows so i dont have acer touch portal anymore, i have looked everywhere for it but everyone just directs me to the acer homepage so can anyone give me a link to download it, thanks.

Answers

• freeza
    freeza Member Posts: 1,316 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon

Good day

1.Download and run: http://acer-touchportal-express.software.informer.com/2.0/

2. Update the Windows Updates up to Service Pack 1

Regards,

Freeza

• dansymail011

hi i downloaded it but when i try to install it it says your monitor is not supported. The acer touchportal express software only support the acer touch monitor, and im installing it on a acer aspire z5700 so dont know why it saying and that, i aslo have downloaded service pack 1 but no changes please help. 

• freeza
    freeza Member Posts: 1,316 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon

Good day

If you install the OS, service pack and run latest updates and touch is still not there, try and enable the touch by following these steps: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/how-do-i-enable-touch-in-windows-7/8e856bbc-14ce-4067-8b24-87b5a59a94aa

If still no touch, formatt and reload again.

Regards,

Freeza

• dansymail011

Hi you seem to be confused my touchscreen is working fine i just want the software touchportal which i had before but i cant find a place to download it.

• dansymail011

Doesnt anyone know where i can download touchportal you think acer would have a place to download since it on alot of their products have it and its quite comman to wipe a computer and loose it.

• grahamjohnson10
    grahamjohnson10 Member Posts: 1 New User

Please could someone at Acer reply to this thread with a download link to the “Touch Portal Software” for the asphire Z5700.

Can’t believe that its not hosted on your support site under applications.

• tom85
    tom85 Member Posts: 257 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon

Hello.

Trye this one

global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Driver/Monitor/Monitor_Acer_1.0_Vistax64Vistax86XPx86XPx64W7x86W7x64_A.zip?acerid=634085701372941637&Step1=MONITOR&Step2=T%20SERIES&Step3=T231H&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_7

• Cincyfan43
    Cincyfan43 Member Posts: 4 New User

Hello grahamjohnson10 I need the Acer touch Portal software as welI. I bought a used ZS600-UR308 with Windows 8 that was factory reset but the Touch Portal program's are not on it. Did you ever find out where they can be downloaded? If any community member has found them, I would appreciate any info you might have to get the software. Thank you in advance and have a great day Cincyfan43

• a_s
    a_s Member Posts: 1 New User

como lo instalo a mi pc

• dgraham61977
    dgraham61977 Member Posts: 11 New User

Yes, I have a Z5600 all in one touchscreen, it started acting sluggish one day so went to the recovery management and started the factory reset, but it failed. Didn't finish installing, computer would not boot, said it was missing  windows system file, ended up using a windows 7 disc and got 7 put back on it, tryed recovering all the "acer factory apps", but to my suprise, that is impossible without forking out more money to acer.  I have downloaded the touchportal software, but as the previous user, same problem.  My monitor is not supported. Only acer touchscreen monitors are supported.  I surely would of thought acer would of used a "acer" monitor in these all in ones, but obviously not.  Anyways, you are screwed unless you shell out more money for acers back up disc or usb drive.... Thanks acer, for wasting $700 of my hard earned cash.....

This discussion has been closed.