Topic

Visitor
Raldino

Dolby Home Theatre V4 driver error message

I have an Aspire Z5801. Suddenly, every time I log on, a message appears telling me that "The current Dolby audio driver version is 7.2.8000.13 and the software application expects version 7.2.7000.4. Please install a valid driver and software application combination."

I don't recall making any alterations to this and therfore I'm stumped as to why this is happening.  Furthermore, I have tried every angle to rectify this, which includes the Acer support team, who didn't seem understand my issue. I can't find a driver download anywhere, even on both the Acer & Dobly websites. PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!

Visitor
2ndHandOffice

Re: Dolby Home Theatre V4 driver error message

Yes, I'm also getting "Dolby Home Theater" error messages whenever I boot up "Unable to start the Dolby audio driver. Please restart the computer or reinstall the driver if the problem persists."

Acer All-in-one Z5801 Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

I checked all my audio drivers in the Device Manager, software up to date! WTF?

Visitor
keithgravylewis

Re: Dolby Home Theatre V4 driver error message

I resolved this issue by installing the driver software from within the preloaded directory.

You should find it here or about...

C:\OEM\Preload\Autorun\DRV\Realtek Audio Codec ALC271X_VB6

took me ages to work out lol weeks!

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: