Desktops & All-In-Ones

Topic

Visitor
_Kyle_1
Accepted Solution

Aspire AX1430G Motherboard (D1F-AD v1.0) Power Requirements

I am wondering what the maximum amperage the motherboard(D1F-AD v1.0) in the Aspire AX1430G can take without burning up.

The stock PSU specs are:                                +3.3V|16A, +5V|16A, +12V|16A,            -12V|0.3A, and +5Vsb|2A

The specs for the PSU I want to use are:           +3.3V|20A, +5V|20A, +12V|(1)8A(2)14A, -12V|0.8A, and +5Vsb|2A

Would it be safe to use that one?

ACE Pioneer
finlux

Re: Aspire AX1430G Motherboard (D1F-AD v1.0) Power Requirements

Hi _Kyle_1

You can use pretty much any power supply with any mobo, providing it fits in the case!

A large power supply, say 900 watts, would not burn up your motherboard or graphics card or even the hard drive. They just take the power they need!

Hope this helps!

Visitor
_Kyle_1

I was wondering about the amperage, not the wattage, but I guess it works the same.

ACE Pioneer
finlux

It doesn't matter. As long as the items inside your PC need less power than the total of your power supply, you'll be OK!

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

It’s time to recognize one of our up and coming leaders on the forums! sathya0403 has earned his Frequent Contributor rank and been steadily increasing his time here. If you've read any of his posts you know he's an asset to all of us. Thanks sathya0403.

Frequent Contributor

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: