ASPIRE Z5761 Driver Display problems

Options
Shinkyuu
Shinkyuu Member Posts: 1 New User

So i've had the Acer Aspire Z5761 for almost 4/5 years and during this time i've run into the same problem over

and over the fact is the machine is kililng itself slowly i know that for the driver display problems the first

thing your told to do is go ahead and update your driver which i would gladly do it if it weren't for the

fact that when i do it the machine literally goes crazy saying that it can't detect the graphics card 

which by the way is the NVIDIA GeForce GT453M 2GB, and even if i do it manually it acts as if the graphics

card doesn't exist now the first time i ran into this problem i literally had to sit there while the machine

slowly burnt itself and eventually had to replace the parts which was all fine and dandy for about a year

now its starting to do it again but at least this time no request for an update which should be ok

since it will prolong its agony but i would like a descent troubleshoot or help for this problem since to 

me it seems like sort of "TABOO" since i can't find any information on the topic out there

Answers

• Alan-London
    Options

Can you explain further?

1. The machine is killing itself slowly.
    2. The machine literally goes crazy.
    3. The machine slowly burnt itself.
    4. Had to replace the parts.

This discussion has been closed.