Acer Self Maintainer

nazar7815
nazar7815 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2022 in Chromebooks

Hi,

My District just bought 300 Chromebooks and will buy 1000 more in the coming year.

I am interested in making our District an Acer Self Maintainer. Can someone please send me any information on how to apply for this program?

Thank you 

Best Answer

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Answer ✓

Hi bbaikey42420,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Self-Maintainer and providing the required information.  Our team should be reaching out to you shortly.

For other School Districts reading this message, please send me a private message (PM) with your contact information (Contact Name, School District, Number of units, Phone #, and Email address) and I will be happy to forward it to our Premier (ASP) Team for follow up with your request.  

Thanks,

Acer-Karp
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.

Answers

• Jose-Acer
    Jose-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,335 Community Administrator

nazar7815 wrote:

Hi,

My District just bought 300 Chromebooks and will buy 1000 more in the coming year.

I am interested in making our District an Acer Self Maintainer. Can someone please send me any information on how to apply for this program?

Thank you 

Hello @nazar7815,

Please send me a private message with your name, telephone number, email address, and the company you are with, and I will have someone contact you to discuss options.

Thank you

• sdwyer
    sdwyer Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi,

I am also interested in having my school district participate in the self-maintainer program. May I PM you as well for the information?

Thank you

• Jose-Acer
    edited August 2018

Hello @sdwyer,

Yes, of course 

• CUSD_SChin
    CUSD_SChin Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello,

I work for a school district as well and would like some information on becoming an Acer Self Maintainer. I have sent you a message as well. Thanks

• mmountan
    mmountan Member Posts: 1 New User

I work for a school district as well and we just purchased 450 Chromebooks and are looking at purchansing another 450 next school year. I would like some information on becoming a self maintainer. However I was unable to send a private message.

Thanks

• Jose-Acer
    edited October 2017

Hello @mmountan,

I'm sorry that you were unable to send a PM.  Forum spam rules prevent new users from sending PMs before participating in a discussion.  Can you please send me PM with your name, Chromebook model, amount of units, telephone number, email address, and the district you are with.

Thanks

• RyanBud11
    RyanBud11 Member Posts: 1 New User

I also was unable to send a PM and am hoping that by posting here I will then be granted the ability to do so.

• Crusader13
    Crusader13 Member Posts: 1 New User
    We have other models of Chromebooks but we also bought new models this year. I would like more info on becoming a self-maintainer in my school. Thank you!
  • TTCS
    TTCS Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello, seems like I have to comment before PMing so here it is - what is the process for becoming a "self maintainer"
  • AE_VCSC
    AE_VCSC Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same intention
  • ThinkSpace_IT
    ThinkSpace_IT Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have schools that are interested in this program as well.
  • kevburry
    kevburry Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am also interested in the Self Maintainer Program. How would I get in touch? I can't seem to send as private message though here?
  • Collette61
    Collette61 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am also interested in the self maintained program or any repair certification you may have
  • bbaikey42420
    bbaikey42420 Member Posts: 1 New User
    We are interested in more information about the self maintainer program.
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Answer ✓

Hi bbaikey42420,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Self-Maintainer and providing the required information.  Our team should be reaching out to you shortly.

For other School Districts reading this message, please send me a private message (PM) with your contact information (Contact Name, School District, Number of units, Phone #, and Email address) and I will be happy to forward it to our Premier (ASP) Team for follow up with your request.  

Thanks,

Acer-Karp
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • JRBird
    JRBird Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hillsborough County Public Schools would like to become an Acer authorized Self Maintainer
  • JRBird
    JRBird Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited April 2020
    How do I send PM
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    JRBird said:
    Hillsborough County Public Schools would like to become an Acer authorized Self Maintainer
    JRBird said:
    How do I send PM
    I have sent you a PM requesting more information to better assist you JRBird.

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
  • TechSpec
    TechSpec Member Posts: 1 New User
    @Acer-Jose
    Hello! I am interested, like many, on this forum on becoming a self maintainer I am not allowed to send PMs just yet. Would it be possible for you to send one to me to get the conversation started? Thank you!
  • MISDTechSupport
    MISDTechSupport Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello! Mansfield ISD is interested in becoming a self-maintainer.  Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.