Acer Chrombook C710-2847 that will not power up!

boatguy951
boatguy951 Member Posts: 4 New User

Wont power up or turn on...no lights.anything. Have power coming in..tested. Any ideas what I can do or if Acer will do anything about it?

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

It sounds like it needs repair (possibly a bad mainboard or LCD). We would suggest contacting technical support in your region for further assistance with this issue. Service options may depend on what region you are in, and the warranty status of the product.

Acer Service and Support

• boatguy951

Hi:

Appreciate you getting in touch! When I tried getting in touch with Acer by email it said I was out of warranty. I was hoping there was a better solutionthen that since all I have been reading about is how so many others have the same problem...did I get a lemon? Any other ideas that may help me in getting this resolved...it's been very frustrating a nd I really miss my Chromebook..Thanks!!

• Blayn-Acer

Can you send me a PM with your contact information. I want to get you in touch with a tech. There may be some things we can try, and if those do not work, they can provide any service options we have for you.

• boatguy951

Thanks for getting back to me! What's a PM?

• Blayn-Acer

A PM is a private message. I edited out your personal data, so it is not visible publicly. A technician will be calling you within 1 business day to assist.

• boatguy951

Thanks for your help Acer-Blayn!