Acer C720 charges but wont turn on

tobiathan
tobiathan Member Posts: 1 New User

When plugged in the blue battery light comes on, when I press the power button several times it will flash the other blue light for a second and then nada. Can't get it to do anything, but seems like the battery is functioning I suppose. I've tried lots of solutions for different problems on the forums but can't find a simliar situation. Tried unplugging and replugging the battery, checked all the connections inside, tried the recovery usb stick and nothing will turn it on. also tried the esc refresh power thing still nothing

Any help will be much appreciated.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer

Tough to go from here if you can't get into the recovery mode... Check to verify the display cable is connected well, you'd get that symptom if the systems was working but the display wasn't.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • bobdena2112
    bobdena2112 Member Posts: 1 New User

I am having the same problem.  I've tried holding power button for 30 seconds, and also tried pushing escape, refresh, power.  When I do this, the left light will flash blue for a fraction of a a second (the right light is already blue) but it won't turn on.

Any ideas????  Help!