vpn for c720p

lunarush
lunarush Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Hi:  I'm a new owner of a chromebook c720o.  My username is lunarush.  Can anyone give me the name of a compatible VPN?  I've tried strong vpn and vypr and, after a few hours of trying, got told these vpn's weren't compatible.  Are there ones that can work?

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

hi...

We know that VPN is an important feature for businesses and schools, and Google is working very hard to get this into Chromebooks via future system updates. Support for some VPN implementation is already in place and Google is extending support for more VPNs.

For more information and updates on VPN support, please visit Google's Virtual private network (VPN) support page.

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

hi...

We know that VPN is an important feature for businesses and schools, and Google is working very hard to get this into Chromebooks via future system updates. Support for some VPN implementation is already in place and Google is extending support for more VPNs.

For more information and updates on VPN support, please visit Google's Virtual private network (VPN) support page.

• lunarush
    lunarush Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Thanks.  I will follow future posts.

L

This discussion has been closed.