Acer C720 Chromebook - drag and drop does not seem to work.

slobad2323
slobad2323 Member Posts: 2 New User

I have recently acquired an Acer C720 and drag and drop (found this when trying to move a tab within Chrome) does not work. I went looking for the gesture and it says to hold with one finger and move with the other - this does not seem to work for me. Do I have to set this up or does it not exist on all models?

I can enable tap and drag within Chrome settings (which is all I wanted at first) - not I know I should be able to move it using two fingers, I am a little concerned that it doesn't do that. 

Any advice? (other gestures listed like how to scroll and how to right click work fine)

Best Answer

• slobad2323
    Answer ✓

I have been being so gentle with it, I've only just realised you can "click" on the mouse pad. 

While experiementing, I found you can also three finger scroll horizontally in order to move between tabs. 

This machine is amazing for the cost - knowing this now, I would have paid more. 

Answers

• slobad2323
    Answer ✓

I have been being so gentle with it, I've only just realised you can "click" on the mouse pad. 

While experiementing, I found you can also three finger scroll horizontally in order to move between tabs. 

This machine is amazing for the cost - knowing this now, I would have paid more. 

This discussion has been closed.