what external speakers are recommended for the Aspire TC Model Name: ATC-705-ER52

Options
wobalo
wobalo Member Posts: 1 New User

I am looking for recommendations for inexpensive external speakers that will work with my

Aspire TC

Model Name: ATC-705-ER52

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Options

There are many different types of speakers one can use! It is really up to the person with the computer....

I could say Buy this Bose system. Maybe for me it is what you are calling Inexpensive. There are many options and list goes with Quality. You can but a Cheap system with a Powered Sub and 2 swivel speakers like the bose for under 20 bucks but the Quality isn't going to be the same...

So it is going to depend on what you want to do. How you want it to sound and are you going to use your comuter for Netflix or other Streaming reasons? Then I would say if you have some headphones to get you by for a little time. take a paycheck that you can spare say half of what you want to spend, Then next check you can add the other half and get a really nice system that don't only sound nice but looks nice too....

Some people spend loads of money on the system some just buy a cheap pair of Stereo Speakers... It is really up to what your going to do and how you want it to spend....

James

But for a nice system Logitech LS21 is under 30... comes with 2 speakers and a small sub. they have new one that is around 50 I think Z553... a pair of Bose is around 90 to 100 just as an idea.... Again it is up to what you want and like