unable to download neither abMedia nor MediaTek driver to my Aspire all in one Windows 7

Options
gordo
gordo Member Posts: 1 New User

purchased  a new Iconia tablet and would like to listen to music, but can't get my Aspire with Windows 7 to accept a download of abMedia - error message can't find script engine"

nor the Media Tek driver from Acer page, error mesage - "adb is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file"

any suggestions??

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

about ADB error, normally is not a driver problem but missing android developer enviroment.

what are you trying to do with ADB?

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • TeresaHsu
    TeresaHsu Member Posts: 68 Troubleshooter
    Options

Hi gordo,

About “can't find script engine” message, please try the steps below.

1. Sign out your Acer ID in [Settings] > [Account] from Apps on PC.
      Note: Your shared photos/music/files will be removed when signing out your PCS. (The original files on the local PC and device will not be affected.)
    2. On PC, unistall [abMedia] and [AOP Framework] in [Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features]
    3. Reinstall abMedia from Acer BYOC Apps website. .
    4. As you finished, please ensure [abMedia] and [AOP Framework] are in [Programs and Features] on PC.
    5. Launch [abMedia] on the desktop to sync music by its tutorial video.

If the above can’t resolve the problem, please send feedback via abMedia , or provide screenshot message and send e-mail to acercloud_support@cloud.acer.com to get more help. Thank you.

Acer BYOC Apps Support