no power on Aspire u5

Options
edithbraemar
edithbraemar Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

I have an Acer Aspire U5-610 with Windos 8.1 which I recived 5 days ago. Now It does not turn on when i press the power switch. Ther are no lights on the computer and it doesn't make ani noise. There is a light at the adapter and power is getting trought the power cord.  I have not open the back to investicate since it is still new.  What Should I do to fix this?

During the five days that I used the computer there were three "Unexpexted Kernel Mod Trap" and it shut down. Most of the programs were slow. Internet Explorer went non responsive on several occations.

Best Answer

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

The only thing that you can try is to unplug the AC adapter, wait 15-20 minutes, reconnect it and see if it power on, if not contact Acer support service, slow behaviour and the "Unexpexted Kernel Mod Trap" error are not a good signs.

I'm not an Acer employee.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

The only thing that you can try is to unplug the AC adapter, wait 15-20 minutes, reconnect it and see if it power on, if not contact Acer support service, slow behaviour and the "Unexpexted Kernel Mod Trap" error are not a good signs.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • edithbraemar
    edithbraemar Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I had to return it to Acer for repair.
  • senthilkumar
    senthilkumar Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options

No Problem Fd

1st remove battery repluning  check

2nd cleaning ram

3ed  check keyboard cab lock key on  or no on