my facebook account doesn't load

Options
jetjock
jetjock Member Posts: 2 New User

When I type in my user email and password into the Facebook App in Windows 10, I get a blank startup page instead of my Account data. (Aspire E5-573T)

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Options

my app isn't working on my computer right now. Last month it was my phone. They got the Phone worked out and now it seems they need to get the App worked out as well... Right now I just use the web and keep looking over the updates for a new APP update for Facebook... 

I know this isn't what your looking for but sadly this is a Facebook issue as of right now..

James

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Options

I just installed Win10 on a different computer, Installed the Facebook App and it worked. Went to my other computers and removed the App and re installed them and now they too work. I thought I would share that as of today It seems to be working with App BEing Reinstalled...

James

• jetjock
    jetjock Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thanks for the information. I've tried to uninstall & reinstall the app but it didn't work for me. I'll keep trying.
  • MrsD
    MrsD Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I have had the same issue on my Acer SW15 012 (Windows 8) too. From what I can work out, it's not a Facebook issue as I've had no other problems on other devices.

Sadly, it's not only the Facebook app that this has happened too. Yesterday my Mail app stopped working, saying I needed to update it. 
    Any ideas how to update or uninstall and app? If I click uninstall, I'm taken to the control panel and I'm unable to see the app in the list of programs...