how to recovery my orginal 8

Options
bishnu26
bishnu26 Member Posts: 1 New User

usb boost install 10 i need go back window how to recovery my orginal windows 8 please healp me

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Options

Hello, I am sorry your having some issues with your computer and not able to get back to Win8

2 things here from your message I am not 100% sure what happened. 

1, Are you saying you did a Clean install from USB to Windows 10? and want to go back to your Windows 8

2, Or are you saying you did your Updates for 8, Installed free update to 8.1 did the updates and then did the update from 8.1 to 10. After all that you did a clean install to Windows 10?

I am not sure about the ability to go back to Windows 8 is still there on your computer but you could try pressing the ALT-F10 button when you turn on your computer and see if that gives you the recovery for your old software. If it does then your old recovery partition is still intact. However when I did a clean install after doing all the updates it put in a new recover area on mine it is empty while looking in Disk Management but I can restore and also the DVD that I burned if needed. Sadly before going to 10 I didn't make a Recovery USB or DVD and if I want to go back to 8.1 I would need to buy a Recovery Disk from Acer... That might be your only option at this point as well.

James