how can I upgrade my aspire one to windows 10?

Options
mistergeminib
mistergeminib Member Posts: 1 New User

Intel(R) Graphics media accelerator 3600 series. The display manufacturer hasn't made your display compatible with windows 10.

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Options

I am not sure if you are using a Laptop or Desktop. However if it is a Desktop you could always get a new Graphics card that will run in Windows 10 and can get it to work....

There are some that are using Win10 without a good Graphics supported driver. I have 3 Laptops myself that have the Old Intel GMA 3150 and was able to run Win10. I can't do anything that would require a updated graphics card like play most games. Simple ones still work with the Microsoft generic driver. I can Surf the web and check emails and really only use them in a Pinch. 

You could try and DL the Windows 10 Eval. First make a Recovery Drive for your system now. Install 10 if it don't work the way you want it to you can always go back or if it don't load to go back then you could use your Recovery...

Again sorry I don't know what system you have so it is hard to guess what you could do for 10 to work right... One one of my Desktops I did get a new Graphics card, and power supply so I could put 10 on it. Runs way faster then XP ever did...

James