help on acer switch 10

Options
rocky
rocky Member Posts: 1 New User

everytime I start up the machine it goes to some site kios program that i need to remove or wipe from the coputer.

I just want to go to my normal windows 8 to be able to use the machine.

how do I remove this so i can use the machine?

I have tried to go to the recovery windo by alt-10 no luck.

can anyone one help me ?

Answers

• What
    What Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

Hi Rocky

Well ? not sure what that might be that you need to remove but more info might help figure it out. I have a dilly of a problem also trying to get Windows 10. I had done a backup recovery just fine and was up and running untill some Service update from Microsoftcame in with a piggyback virus and crashed me yet again. After being up for 2 days fixing my machine this was not taken very well. So now as luck would have it my Recovery disks stopped working so i ordered new from Acer. I tried to flatline my HDD as best i could and zip will load or even run ? A digital River ISO i found on what used to be Microsofts Official repair site is now defunct as is useing a ISO on the Prod Key. So my next step involves buying a new HDD again and maybe ? Because if i go to support and ask they will say the same thing and charge me enough to buy a new HDD. Your problem might also be solved witha clean install as you can drag all your stuff with you from disks you make. Seems that is what Windows is trying to do is install on clean machines as if that will happen online today .