aspire xc704

Options
captainacer
captainacer Member Posts: 15 New User

well heres my latest post on the desk top bundel that i have had for  afew months now  the monitor is  good sharp picture but the tower is slow for loading not very good for watching video to be honest if i was asked to recommend acer to anybody to purchase i would have to tell them to buy another  brand  and dont waste there cash  . 

Answers

• brummyfan2
    Options

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, you can boost the performance by increasing your memory up to 8GB RAM and replace the HDD with a SSD,unfortunately you are stuck with the celeron as it is soldered to the Motherboard(I guess).

• captainacer
    captainacer Member Posts: 15 New User
    Options

would have thought that in this day and age this kind of problem would be thing of the past ,for the sums of cash pepole are paying for acer products should be better lets face it acer kit just not up to the job simple as that got the cash so we dont care  very common with big companies these days  we live and learn any how social media good way to prewarn others not to buy acer kit .  

• Geroblue
    Geroblue Member Posts: 8 New User
    Options

How often do you defrag your hard drive ?

I play Everquest, which downloads and uploads files to and from their server, and find my computer boots faster if I defrag it once a month.