acer care centre not compatible

d11aud
d11aud Member Posts: 7 New User

Hello

About a week ago my taskbar disappeared after a Windows 10 update. After some googling the issue was resolved except the search box wouldnt work. I contacted microsoft help desk online chat support and after a remote session with one of their tech guys he suggested reinstalling windows.

So i did and this morning I have been attempting to reinstall all apps and programs that were previously installed. I'm currently having an issue with Acer Care Centre. I liked the app because it came pre installed and i found it generally usueful for updates to bios, chipset drivers etc.

This morning when trying to install, the program ran a compatibility check and apparently my system is no longer compatible.

Can anyone provide an answer as to why this is the case all of a sudden. Is there a workaround or maybe i've missed something when reinstalling windows?

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Jav

Answers

• d11aud
    d11aud Member Posts: 7 New User

Resolved

• Kristy
    Kristy Member Posts: 2 New User

Why was te care center usable and now it is not. I see where it was resolved but how do ou get to the area where the answer. This is so frustrationg.