acer apspire tc-705 grafic card troubels

Options
jan2
jan2 Member Posts: 8 New User

fist of all pardon my spelling mistakes, Im dutch .....

I have a big problem overhere....

i have a acer tc-705 and did not like w 8.1 so i put my w7 ultimate on it with a clean install and went to the acer site for the drivers....
Then i put a new power supply in the pc 550 watt

All is working ok but in the divice manger i see 2 signs of drivers missing... but those are for wifi and i could not find a driver fot it.....?

I got from a mate a grafic card nvidea geforce 9600 gt, it came working from another pc and i put it in this one...

Went to nvidea dit a clean install with the correct driver....

Card is working but then he troubles started......

Ik get the fault driver stopped and recoverd, the thing freezes and blackscreen have to restart...
I checked fanspeed and tempature in mij opinion nothing abnormal

Went to the eventvieuwer and found the problem...

The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device WpdBusEnumRoot\UMB\2&37c186b&0&STORAGE#VOLUME#_??_USBSTOR#DISK&VEN_GENERIC-&PROD_SD#MMC#MS_PRO&REV_1.00#20120926571200000&0#.

so if im correct the problem is in the mobo of acer??????

Im lost here and dont know what to do anymore, so i hope you people can help me

Best regards.....

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Options

If you install Start8 on that 8.1, you'll have a better start menu than Win 7 has and after a while you'll forget you're not using Windows 7.

• jan2
    Options

ok that's your opinion...... but it wont take care of this problem will it?

I have an w 7  ulimate with 8 i had an home edition......

• philetus
    Options

You were having problems with the graphics card in Windows 8 too? You wiped the drive and don't have Win 8.1 media?

• jan2
    Options

No mate i bought this pc.... and i do not like eight.... so I dumped it.....

I have a w 10 professional readdy  but i want to wait a bit, and i like my w7 ultimate

im not very found at 8.1 but that's my opinion....

All was working fine......

until i placed the grafic card..... see above....

• jan2
    Options

and with the ultimate i can make my back ups of the systhem to my network ( NAS) I don't think a home edition has acces to do that...

• philetus
    Options

WUDFRd is a service and it is called "Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework".

Go to services or type services.msc in Windows search. Find Windows Driver Foundation, set it to automatic,save setting, reboot and try to install the driver.

• jan2
    Options

i found that one and its on automatic allreaddy, but then you talk about reinstall driver,, what do you mean exactly?

• philetus
    Options

You said this started after you installed a graphics driver so I would be talking about the graphics driver.

• jan2
    Options

I found that one and had it on automatic allready... problem was still there...

But I did not reinstall the driver afther that..... so maybe that will make a diffrence....

I come back on it later,,, had to remove the card because i needed the pc and with the card in it a lot of the video progs would not work...

I will put in back in later and come back here afther I tried your tip....

thanks mate.....