Windows 10 and Aspire XC600

Options

So little confused, I have 2 AXC600 one with the i3 3220 and one with the i3 3240. One came with 6gig and one came with 4 but has been upgraded to 8gig of ram. When I look at my Acer list of computers that I have Registered, I see the XC-603's are on the list for Windows 10, The XC-115 is as well. However the XC600 isn't showing any Windows 10 drivers and yet it is on the Windows 10 Upgrade list of computers? 

I am only asking this becasue one of the computers I have gone upto Windows 10 already, One I have only done the Upgrade to 8.1 from the windows store. However now it seems that it don't offer me a Upgrade to 10 for this one, Says it isn't Available for my computer? So then I did a System Restore, Went over the pain of installing all the 180+ updates for Windows 8 so I could do a Windows 8.1 upgrade. Then did all the updates again in the computer for 8.1 and now all updates are done but isn't giving me the upgrade to 10 and so when I went to do it over the Web with the Media Creation tool, IT downloads it, then when asked for what computer I pick this one, does it download but then disappears without doing the install. 

The other 600 runs great with Windows 10 and has been updated since it was released to the public. There isn't much different from this 600 to the other 600 so I don't understand why one would install and one won't but then most puzzling point to this post is looking at the list of 10 Upgrades that Acer Supports it is on that list. However if you look for drivers and from my Registered Computers area for the 600 only shows 7 and 8 32 and 64bit no others?

I am sure this is something that I just need to contact Microsoft with to get it to do the 10 updgrade. But they can't tell me anything about Acers 10 Drivers or lack there of?

James

Best Answer

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options

No problems getting to install now..... After a few days of normal use it did show up.... I was able to do the upgrade and with it the computer seems to run better IMO...

James

Screenshot (1).png

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options

No problems getting to install now..... After a few days of normal use it did show up.... I was able to do the upgrade and with it the computer seems to run better IMO...

James

Screenshot (1).png