Win7 reinstall Language Package disk hangup

Options
Silverpilgrim
Silverpilgrim Member Posts: 1 New User

I installed a new hdd on my Aspirem3900 desktop and I'm trying to reinstall win7. It's hanging up asking for a "Language Package disc." I have three install discs and a system disc. where is the Language Package?

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Options

Sorry I am at a Loss. I have treid to look up some advise but I can't seem to find anything for Language Package other then for Ultimate, or Enterprise. Then I am not sure that is right either. 

As a way to try and help with your problem, I wonder if you still have your old HDD? If you do still have the old HDD is it still working? I have one in a Laptop that is down to about 40 days left of use. After that it will fail. So for me I have made a Recovery USB for the new Drive when I get it... 

So I wonder if maybe if you have the old drive still, Maybe you could put it back in and Make a Factory Recovery Disc. Then when you put your newer drive back in you should be able to restore the Factory Image?

Also  I wonder if it was like something that happened to me many years ago when I had a Recovery hang with CD it was asking for something I don't remember what it was but I was like wait I don't have anymore CD's to install. So I put in if I remember right CD 1 again and it had what it was looking for!!!??? I don't know if you have tried to use one of your other CD's while doing this install to get it to find the info it was looking for if not maybe that could be a thing to try as well...

Sorry i couldn't have been better help

James