Want a manual for my Acer Aspire V3-771

Options
krysascwt
krysascwt Member Posts: 1 New User

I have two issues.  One is sticky keys.  The shift key on the right hand side and the zero in the number pad.

The second issue is I don't know how to access the green coloured items on the keyboard.  As I look over them, there are definitely some that I would use.  Would it be possible to obtain a manual to help learn how to make use of this function of my laptop better.

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Options

I am not sure if your 771 is like my 731, But I tink it may be and if it is I wonder if your talking about the  Special keys that are accessed with the FN button also there are some Window button with combo key to do things as well. Sadly I don't know if the Generic manual covers that but if it does you can get the 4 manuals from the support pages of Acer.. http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers/4100;-;Aspire%20V3-771 also all the drivers you may need as well. 

Also there is repair keys for your keyboard. From what I have seen there is only 2 type of your keyboard and one is based on a Key Type AC29 or AC38. To every Key there is 3 parts that are replaceable. One is the Hinge Clip and that is what will determine your type. Then there is the Cup and last the key. I am not sure about other places but the one I know the cost for key replacement is about 5.00 

Hope this helps some

James

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Options

Just went and checked the Manual that you can download and yes it does offer information about how to uses the special keys. Some with Number lock on and FN keys, and Shift and all the different combos. 

James