The wireless keyboard on my Aspire z3-605 will not work.

Options
LauraMC20
LauraMC20 Member Posts: 1 New User

The wireless keyboard on my Aspire Z3-605 will ñot work with the computer. I  changed the batteries and it made no difference. The mouse is working fine. I can not locate a reset button. Any ideas? 

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Options

Sadly with everything built these days there always seems to be a bad apple every now and again.... I am not sure how the AiO is set up to work with the Wireless Keyboard and mouse, I know that I have used a Z3 605, I liked the look and feel of the unit but wasn't something that would work for my everyday needs so I elected on another acer system... 

I am not sure if that is something you could get replaced by Warranty or if it would be better cost wise to buy a little better unit from your Computer Store, Like Fry's or even WalMart has them.... Main thing I didnt like about the Keyboard was the lack of fast keys that you can get on after market boards. Most things that you can do with that keyboard would be function key that are connected with the FN key like with Laptops... 

Sorry I couldn't offer much other help. 

James

• RCBY1971
    RCBY1971 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hi ! Frist i have the same problem , try this i change the new battles and i try to rub on the battles maybe too long didn't change the battles so the power of the battles cannot contact , so i turn and turn the inside bat and try to press on the window key. yeah i fine now.