Putting D drive memory from one "disk" on C drive with is on another "disc"

Options
sean1988
sean1988 Member Posts: 1 New User

The majority of memory is on the d drive but alot of memory is being used by teh c drive. I have transfered documents,music, pictures etc. to d drive but still nearly all the memory in c drive is been taken up. Anyone know how can put a little more memory on c drive from d drive. I have tried googleing solution but the fact the two drives on different disks appears to be a problem.

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Options

You may find better help if you start with some Software, and Hardware info for your comuter!

Running Windows 10, and Computer is a Acer C720 Chromebook and so on....

So I am going to guess that you are running a System with a Small SSD as your main drive and you are trying to free up space to do updates and DL programs that you want to run...

Sadly not all programs can run on another drive other then C.... It sounds like you have set it up to move your Media, files and programs, Downloads and what not to your NEW D drive or what ever Removeable Drive you have set up. At times there is something you can do to free up some space but would need to make sure that you do a set up of your eRestore before you do this... And that is delete your Restore partition on your card. if it has one.... Once you make the Back up of your eRestore it may ask you if you want to delete it. as long as you are sure that you have it or know that you would have to buy the eRestore in the future if it fails to work as you want. Then that can save you some extra space on your C drive....

Maybe after you give some more info I can or someone can give you more or better advice....

Hope this helps some

James 

PS... I know Chrome on a Chromebook I was just using thas as info trying to get more info LOL