Problems with sensor's driver on windows 10x86 enterprise with the Acer Aspire Switch 10 E

sellion13
sellion13 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2015 Archives

Hello there,

I did install windows 10x86 Enterprise on my Acer Aspire Switch 10E, because there was windows 10x86 Home install before and I couldn't enter my Computer in the domain. Now the computer is in the domain but I have problems with the drivers. I tried to install all the drivers that are on acer website for my Acer Aspire Switch 10E. And Then I did the updates windows, but I have 2 drivers that are not working it's the one whose name is "Kionix Sensor Fusion Device" and the other one whose name is "Capella Micro CM3218x Ambient Light Sensor" . Without those driver I can't activate the auto-rotate for when I want to use my device as a tablet and I can't use the auto-brightness for the display.

can anyone help me please? Thanks.

Sellion

Best Answer

• sellion13
    Answer ✓

The answer of the Acer's support is that this computer is not made for enterprise and it will never have drivers for other version than the windows 10x86 HOME version.

Answers

• sellion13
    Answer ✓

The answer of the Acer's support is that this computer is not made for enterprise and it will never have drivers for other version than the windows 10x86 HOME version.

• jonifili
    jonifili Member Posts: 2 New User

Same problem with win10 Home 32 bit, OS install by ACER.Screenshot 2017-03-22 23.51.37.png

Untitled.png

• JWalkerMR
    JWalkerMR Member Posts: 1 New User

I had the same problem. The answer of Acer support is nonsense, drivers are the same for all Windows 10 versions. I gues you tried to install a Windows 10 Enterprise N version. In my case this was the problem, because N versions don't install certain frameworks. Installing the full version of Windows 10 Enterprise solved the problem.