Problems connecting desktop to Wi-Fi

Options
danielawalker01
danielawalker01 Member Posts: 1 New User

To Whom It May Concern:My name is Daniela  I have one of your desktop computers since 02/06/2010 I purchased this computer from ***, leasing agreement ***. ACER ASPUFE (20" MONITOR) Serial *** Model #ACEACRAX131B9082 sold in new condition for $988. The serial numer is *** and SNID number ***. I am having a hard time connecting my desktop to my WiFi. I have been having this problem for a few weeks now. I was told that the warranty on my desktop expired, I never received an email or a letter in the mail to renew or extend my warranty. Now I can't get my computer fixed without the warranty. Can you mail me out or email me what I need to do and how much it will cost me to get my computer fixed? Thank you for your time and patience. Daniela ***

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Options
    Can you post a little more information about your system. You have lot of info but don't see a model? There could still be a sticker on the side that says something like aspire x1930 if that isn't there if you could bring up the run box and type msinfo32 it will give you a box with some information on your system. Under Manufacture Acer should be your model number. Sorry I couldn't be more help at this time

James