Manual for Acer Aspire model 5336

Picklesandtoads
Picklesandtoads Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives

I am in search for a manual for my Acer Aspire 5336 model. I have had to reset my laptop after upgrading to Windows 10 which by the way wipe out my Acer files as if Acer lost its identity. I am happy to say that I have a smooth running laptop despite that very fact but would still like to have a PDF of its manual if at all possible. Could someone be so kind as to help a first-time Acer community inquirer out?

Thank you.

picklesandtoads. Smiley Happy

Answers

• Jake777762
    Jake777762 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I Fear That Im About To Have The same Issue Im planning To Upgrade  Aspire 5336 To Windows 10  And Do Not Have a Owners Manual.Im  New Here And  My Best To Deal With The Windows 7 Bust On My Own I Have Very Basic Skills And 57 yr Old Eyes That See God Knows What Some Days I  Pray That The Acer Community  Will Please Help Guide Me Thru This Some How some Way Thank You!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    If you go to the Acer support site and look at drivers & manuals for your model they have a .pdf of the quick start guide and the generic users manual for those models. Note that the owners manual and the quick start guide won't have anything in them to help with the W7->W10 upgrade, since W10 wasn't yet available when they were written. We can likely help by answering questions as they come up. Just plan on taking your own sweet time and be surprised when it all goes smoothly. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,696 Trailblazer
    edited December 2019
    Go to any Acer site and find Support > Laptops >  Aspire > 5336 and look under "Documents" for the "Generic User Guide" which wont give you much info, its just basic usage instructions, without any specs. If you want a good review with specs, you can always get great info from; www.notebookcheck.net (for any laptops) for the 5336 look here at https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Aspire-5336-T353G32Mnkk.48963.0.html