MODEL NO.ASPIRE 5745 IS SHOWING PROBLEM when battery connected it is showing power on led blinking

kpratapsreddy
kpratapsreddy Member Posts: 1 New User

hello please help me my laptop is showing problem when i power on ,the power on led blinking ,and hdd light blinking but display is not coming,

when i removed the battery ,and again connected laptop directly to mains ,the laptop is giving buzzer some time and gets windows loaded

can any body help me what is the problem ,why it is not giving display when battery connected its only displays power on led blinking,and power button blinking,hdd light blinking.

please suggest some solutions to my problem

Answers

• Alfin72
    Alfin72 Member Posts: 42 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    It could be hardware issue with the battery, kpratapsreddy Check if the BIOS updates fixes the issue. I do see few updates for Power related issue.So that may help here is the link to help you find the BIOS updates. http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers Since the unit has a removable battery you could try changing the battery and check if the issue persists. --------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​----------------------------- Remember to mark "Accept as Solution",If I was helpful and the post solved your problem. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.