I need replacement restoration disk(s) for Acer Aspire; how do I obtain them? (AO756-877B2kk)

Options
78121 Member Posts: 3 New User

When I bought my ACER ASPIRE I don't recall getting restoration disk(s) with the computer and I need them to restore my computer.

I really don't think they were in the box, but I might have lost them...I just don't know.

How can I obtain replacement restoration disk(s)?

(ACER ASPIRE: AO756-877B2kk)

Thank you.  Rick

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

if you have the factory partition still intact, you can try to press ALT+F10 at boot and check if Acer erecovery start.

I'm not an Acer employee.
    Options

Thanks for your suggestion: your solution won't work.  Drive is bad and has to be replaced. 

I need to obtain restoration disk(s), but thank you for your idea.

Rick

• IronFly
    Options

Acer recovery media
    if you are in the US you can buy it:
    http://store.acer.com/store/aceramer/en_US/eRecovery

if you are outside the US, you must call/email your regional Acer support service:
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

Options

IronFly....first and foremost I appreciate your help.

I've tried to find the restoration disk(s) that supposedly came with my Acer, but I have had no luck.  I'm not sure they were included with my computer or it is possible it was stuck in the bottom of the box and several months ago I discarded that box (((

Can you tell me how the ACER restoration disk will be marked?  ACER or Microsoft?    I have found a disk marked Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium...intended for distribution with a new PC.   I think this is only the disk for the Microsoft software??    I have found much of the paperwork that came with the computer, but no luck in finding any disks from ACER marked ACER or system restoration.

I've tried to use the link you gave me above to order replacement disk(s), but I get a message that says there is a problem at the server or something to that effect.

My next step will be to call the Acer 1800 number  that appears on that "broken" link.

Excuse my ignorance.

Thanks again!

Rick

• IronFly
    Options

the Microsoft windows 7 home seems good. Smiley Happy