I need help with my Aspire Z1800

Options
ginger24540
ginger24540 Member Posts: 3 New User

Can anyone help please ,when i open the task manager and go to "Mice and other pointing devices" to check for updates. Under this heading there are 8 entries of HID-compliant mouse.My question is should this be i only have two pointing devices, one is the mouse and the other is a Wacom Intuos tablet stylus . if i should not have that many how do i get rid of them. Thanks Ginger 24540

Best Answer

• ginger24540
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for the reply i have just upgraded to Windows 10 (incedently Acer told me i would not be able to do so)and  my device manager problem has stayed with Windows 7 thank you for your help regards Ginger24540

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Options

You should be able to right click and uninstall or disable an entry, however, it is not uncommon to have multiple entries reported in Device manager. If you are not having a problem with your mouse or other input devices, I suggest not making any changes. If you are having problems, please describe the issue and we will do our best to assist.

• ginger24540
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for the reply i have just upgraded to Windows 10 (incedently Acer told me i would not be able to do so)and  my device manager problem has stayed with Windows 7 thank you for your help regards Ginger24540