I have an Acer Aspire X3950-E3112 and I need to replace the power supply.

Options
Casey5
Casey5 Member Posts: 1 New User

I need a power supply for my Acer Aspire X3950-E3112.  The fan on the power supply is very noisy and it is soldered into the PS board so I cannot replace the fan only.   The power supply number is PS 5221 06 A1, for this computer and it is an 80 watt power supply.  It is a very tight fit so I am concerned about ordering any third party replacement power supplies.  Where can I buy a new power supply of the same model number and power that will fit into this computer?

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Options

You already know the one that comes in your unit, But here are a couple of others that you could put in there as well... Delta DPS-220UB A, Liteon PS-5221-9 and then your PS-5221-06!

Your PSU is a 80 Plus Bronze Rated PSU that is 220 Watts. If you look at the Smaller wording on your PSU you will see that with 3.3v 5v and 12v not to exceed 220watts... I want to make sure you get the Power Supply that will work with your unit....

There are a few online companies that support Acer Repair products. I am not 100% sure they have the PSU you need but may want to check them out. Also Amazon, and Ebay may have them and I think some of the parts for the compines listed may be on there as well...

Skyline:

1-888-393-7223 

1-715-688-2946

www.Skyline-eng.com

----------------------------------

Capital Data: http://www.capitaldatausa.com

Capital Data: 800-999-4409

Hope some of this Helps

James

Here is a picture of one of mine. It is the Liteon 80 Plus Bronze. 

80plus.jpg