I bought my Acer laptop in 2013 with the operating system windows 8. From the beginning I was having

Options
khaledchow
khaledchow Member Posts: 1 New User

I bought my Acer laptop in 2013 with the operating system windows 8. From the beginning I was having problem with my internet connection. Net connection was dropping randomly. So after all my effort to fix the problem I took the laptop to seller (Best Buy Canada). They told me as my laptop has 1 year manufacturing warranty they can send it to Acer to check and repair it but it will take almost weeks or so to get my laptop back. As I was preparing my final project of my university at that time (that's why I bought this new laptop at the fast place) it was impossible for me to return it for that long. So I kept using it without the wi-fi And trying to fix the problem. At one stage after all the suffering I got the internet adapter driver updated from Acer and my problem was all but gone until recently. Recently I installed windows 10 as my operating system. Since then I am having the old connection problem again. My net connection is dropping randomly again. I did contact Norton as I use their security and utility software, I did contact Microsoft as I installed their new operating software, I did contact my internet provider. Every one tried their best to solve the problem by doing all kind of check and troubleshooting but failed to do so. Now my only hope is Acer. I am hoping that they are going to release an update of their driver software for the windows 10 soon or they will do something about this. I desperately need help from Acer technical support team or any one who knows how to solve this problem please. thanks.

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Options

What model computer do you have? Also, do you know what brand wifi card is in the system? I will check to see about the availability of an updated wifi driver for this system.