How to complain?

Options
Jobastian
Jobastian Member Posts: 1 New User

I am in Denmark. I called the Danish support for an issue with my new Acer Aspire Xc-115.
I got the most rude guy i have ever talked to in the phone.

As i tried to explain my problem he in a very talking down to me tone,very condescending, said: Yes you have said that six times.
I said it three times and only because he did not seem to understand my problem and focused on something entirely different than the problem i am having.

He also said: Less talk more action.
Well if only he would understand the problem i am having i would not have to explain it more than once!

I then asked for the person i had talked to 20 minutes earlier, who suggested to take a backup of my things. When i said his name, he (the rude guy) then said: No he is not working today. Again very condescending.

I ended up hanging up the phone, because i do not want to be spoken to like that!

I really do hope that you - Acer support has more polite people working with you than that guy!

And no. My problem is not fixed.
Which btw is the wifi not showing up in my computer. And it should be there according to the manual.

Answers

• laurent_14
    Options

Hello,

Firstly load default settings in the bios utility:

1. Start up the desktop
    2. Press [Delete] when you see the Acer logo
    3. Press [F9] Load default settings
    4. Press [F10] Save and exit setup
    5. The desktop restart automatically
    France
  • Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator
    Options

Hi Jobastian,

I'm sorry for the experience you had with our representative and what you described is certainly not acceptable. I've sent infomration over to contact in your region for them to review. If they need additional help from me, I'll reach out to you in a private message.

Thanks,
    Cory