How can I recover forgotten windows 7 password?

Options
Herbertly
Herbertly Member Posts: 3 New User

hello, I need help!!! I forgot the password on Windows 7, and now I can't access to my document, there are many important  materials in the computer, I need to get it now, how can I remove or reset the windows 7 password? Acer laptop.

Best Answer

• Kristinerts
    Kristinerts Member Posts: 2 New User
    Answer ✓
    Options

Herbertly wrote:

Kristinerts wrote:

If you don't have important file in system disk, then a reinstall will solve the problem. Or you can make a windows reset disk to reset the admin password withouting losing any files on your computer.

Thanks for your reply, but I really don't want to resintall my system because there are many important system on my disktop, I also have no password reset disc, any other suggestion ?

Then you should make a password reset disk, which helps you reset the admin password without losing any files. Follow this tutorial: http://www.iseepassword.com/how-to-reset-windows-7-password.html

Answers

• Kristinerts
    Options

If you don't have important file in system disk, then a reinstall will solve the problem. Or you can make a windows reset disk to reset the admin password withouting losing any files on your computer.

• Herbertly
    Herbertly Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Kristinerts wrote:

Thanks for your reply, but I really don't want to resintall my system because there are many important system on my disktop, I also have no password reset disc, any other suggestion ?

• Kristinerts
    Answer ✓
    Options

Herbertly wrote:

Kristinerts wrote:

Then you should make a password reset disk, which helps you reset the admin password without losing any files. Follow this tutorial: http://www.iseepassword.com/how-to-reset-windows-7-password.html