Hi! my acer z3-605 update bios fair, blackscrren

vanhopubp
vanhopubp Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi!
I was looking on the board for several days but did not find specific answers for my case , acer aspire computer z3-605 ( I bought in England ) failed LHI bios update from Windows 10 existing P11 - A1 P11 - A3 at up that I downloaded from the home page image z3-605 acer lips . after the update , my computer can not boot , no screen , but the fan is still running , running hard drive , power button LED display. I have tried to extract files P11 - A3.CAP poured name to AMIBOOT.CAP / RCVBOOT.CAP USB FAT / FAT32 boot plugged in but no luck . I can not find the original BIOS ( P11 - A1 ) on the homepage acer . If anyone can tell me how to restore my acer bios , I am very grateful

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

Sorry, but I am not aware of a recovery BIOS on this model that you can install if the system won't boot. My best suggestion is to contact Acer technical support in your region, to inquire about repair service.

• vanhopubp
    vanhopubp Member Posts: 2 New User

Now , I'm living in Vietnam . and service center for the cord acer in that they are not responsible for a computer purchase in other countries , and they have no way to repair my z3-605 . Ridiculous when Acer provides a bios file that spoil the customer's computer , while they do not provide the original file to recover their children the value of 750 pounds Z3-605 they sell out . My beliefs about the products Acer seems to have lost . nonetheless very grateful to your answers . sorry for my english is bad !