FPS problems when gaming

Options
MikaL
MikaL Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Hi there.

I've got an Acer Aspire TC-115 with a AMD A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics (1.80 GHz), 12GB RAM, 64 operative system running Windows 10. I've got the computer as a christmas gift after my mom had been talking with one of her friends who's an IT-Supporter, who recommended this PC for gaming, but also for a cheap price. Since I started up the computer for the first time in 2013 and until now, I have played games between 10 and 30 FPS, and it's beginning to annoy me now.

About a year ago, I knew a person through a Minecraft server I played on, who also was IT-Supporter, so I asked him, if he knew what could be wrong. He took a look through TeamViewer and said, that it might be the processor which was causing the problem, because it wasn't giving all the power it could.

I am not a technical or hardware nerd, so I'm not really into that, and don't know what I can do, which was causing me to go in here and ask for some help. Is it possible for you guys to look at the few specs which I mentioned above, and then see what the problem is? If there's more information which I need to provide for you, please tell me. I don't know if there's something I can do inside my computer, or in the system for it to work better, or if I need to get a new graphics card, a new CPU or even if the computer's CPU can be replaced with another?

I have a Acer AC27K272HLEBD 27" PC Monitor by the way, if that can make any difference Man Tongue

Does someone know what I can do to get better FPS and be able to play games a bit better than just 10-30 FPS?

Useful links:

Best Answer

Answers