Can you please provide me with the part number for the screen for model #: NX.SHKAA.001?

RDJones45
RDJones45 Member Posts: 2 New User

Can you please provide me with the part number for the screen for model #: NX.SHKAA.001 (AO1-131M-C1T4)?  The first ten digits of the serial number are NXSHKAA005.

Best Answer

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Matte or glossy is what it looks like. Some don't like glossy but most are because the reflection. I would say they would work as long as size resolution and back lighting are the same.

Answers

• RevoMaxx

It is hard to say what your Part number is. IF you take it apart you can find it on the screen.... 

However there are things that you can look for when trying to match screens... 

Size, Backlight type, Resolution. With that said it is hard again without taking yours out, or with a Parts manual for your system. Because they could be gloss or Matte as well. Your system may have came with both types so could be a hard guess.... 

I did find one that I would guess could work. It matches your Resolution, Led Backlighting, and screen size of 11.6

Screen Listing  

Hope this helps some

James

• RDJones45
    RDJones45 Member Posts: 2 New User

I removed the damaged screen and the model no.: B116XTN02.3 H/W:2D F/W:0.  I do not know what H/W:2D F/W:0 refers too.  I have been able to find replacement model nos.: B116XTN02.3 HW2B, B116XTN02.3 HW0A and B116XTN02.3 HW3A; however, I do not know if these model nos. are compatible.  Also, how can I tell if the screen is Matte or Glossy?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

• RevoMaxx
    Answer ✓
    Matte or glossy is what it looks like. Some don't like glossy but most are because the reflection. I would say they would work as long as size resolution and back lighting are the same.