Aspire XC-603G usb mouse issues

Options
DDDchu
DDDchu Member Posts: 1 New User

So I bought this computer from Walmart, the 1 TB 4 GB ram with Windows 8, now upgraded to Windows 10. Since I first had it my mouse was a little wonky. When I left click it will often right click at the same time, which pretty annoying for most of the games I play and 3D modeling that I do. I tried reinstalling the driver but it still does the same thing. What should I do to fix this, without buying a new mouse? 

Answers

• laurent_14
    Options

Hello,

Have you tried to load default settings in the bios setup utility? And save and exit?

France
  • RevoMaxx
    Options

Sounds like it could be a NEw mouse time. However I am wondering if you have tried to use a Different USB port? I know it sounds strange but There are just some USB that don't like to work right with some USB items. 

I know you said you reinstalled the Mouse Driver. But have you looked at the rest of the system to make sure all the drivers are loaded? It could be that some reason or another the USB port that your mouse is in has a ERROR. Looking under the Device Manager is there Any ! for any of the OTHER or Universal Serial Bus Controllers. 

James