Aspire S7 touchpad is not working. Tried Fn ad T. It didn't work. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

shwe_sin
shwe_sin Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello

I bought Aspire S7 last two weeks and my touchpad are not working. I can't touch my screen and anything. I an only move with mouse. What should i do? I tried Fn and T, Fn+Alt + T. But nothing happened. Please help.

Answers

• Ap2099
    Ap2099 Member Posts: 35 Troubleshooter

Hello,

Based on what you have said, it could be a couple of things, driver may need updateing, or the touch sensers may not be working correctly. What you will need to do is open the Event Viewer. If you do not know how to open the Event Viewer, go to your search box and type in Event Viewer, and the OS will take you their. There you will be abel to see whats going on, because it will be loged there. The secound thing is to open your Device Manager, this is were all of the Drivers will be.

If need futher help please PM me and I will get back to you. Hope this information will a help to you, and if it is please hit that solve button for me thank you.

• shwe_sin
    shwe_sin Member Posts: 2 New User

Can you tell me the instructions in details? I really don't know what to do and how to do>?

Thank you very much for your help.