Aspire M5610 - Blinking Power LED after Win 10 upgrade and other issues...

Ninus
Ninus Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi,

I've an Acer Aspire M5610 and I upgraded to windows 10 and now to windows 10 anniversary edition.

Before it, the power button worked normally: power on = fixed blue led on; suspended or standby = blinking blue led at 1 blink/second rate.

Now, after upgrade, when I press the power button to start my pc, the blue led blink randomly, initially like the HDD led, then like network led, then randomly.... this scheme at random....

There are other two issues:

the first, at boot time, there is control of an HDD... but there isn't its name or label, there is an indication like //?/Volume{4f6503:023482:00303...} and I don't know wich HDD is incriminated...

the last, when I put the sistem in stand by, it go to sleep, but when I woke it, the system power on the HDD, but the screen is black and all is not responding anymore, so that I need to press the power button over 5 seconds to reboot.

I said it all... hoping that one of you may resolve these issues, thanks in advance for any replies...

bye bye

Ninus

Answers

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew

This model is not a supported model for Windows 10. We would recommend returning it back to the original operating system, as Acer does not offer drivers or support for this operating system on this model.