Aspire M3970G won't create backup disk for Windows 7 64bit

Options
Sweetp59
Sweetp59 Member Posts: 1 New User

I am trying to create backup recovery disk for my Aspire M3970G.  I had a terrible experience with the Windows 10 upgrade!  After almost a month it decided to not operate (had the little blue swirl going around and around, no way to stop it).  I shut it down on the power bar and rebooted.  The window was a blue window that said the PC needed repair.  It wouldn't repair and kept going in a loop.  Called Assurion (extended warranty), they said to call Windows, Windows said call Acer!  Vicious cyle of no support or answers.  I googled on my little Android phone and found out about the Alt +F10 command to get it back to the factory settings.  Did that and then tried to create recovery disk.  During the 3rd disk it showed that failed.  Found another forum that I asked for help and it was suggested I download Macrium Reflect, so I did that (forgot that the 3rd disk was in the drive).  Went to turn on my computer this morning and it's like it was in safe mode but it was Macrium Reflect WinPE.  Tried to ask them for help but they don't support the "free" program.  Decided to try and create the recovery disk in that program while I couldn't get to my desktop! lol  After Disk 20 and only at 15%, I decided to quit that.  I did the Alt +F10 again but thank the Lord my desktop and all my "stuff" was still there.  I decided to try the Acer create recovery disk again!  Got to Disk 10 and it says the backup failed!  That's 30 disk now that probaby aren't worth a penny!  Sorry for long post, it's been a long few days!

My question is:  Is there a program that will create recovery disk faster?  Looking at my hard drive it shows 846 GB free of 914GB and then 293GB free of 465GB.  My C drive shows I have 68.0 used space. 

Thanks for any help you can give me!