Aspire AXC-603G. not working right!. sfc shows corrupt files.

Options
phoeTLV
phoeTLV Member Posts: 1 New User

I have just purchased this pc about a week ago and I have been having trouble with it from day one!. I don't know much about pc repair nor do I have the time!. I purchased this same computer 5 mos. ago and had to replace it because it stopped loading security updates, even the mcafee didn't work right.  The normal fixes didn't work on it. I needed an extra computer anyway so I purchased a new one just like it and as soon as it went through the start up and to the home page, I checked  to see if it was up to date and it read that I had over 52 critical updates that needed to be installed and it had some that failed!. But it eventually loaded them all. I do a lot of business on ebay and I am having trouble getting pages to change(HTTP error 400). Sometimes when I start the pc, I can't sign in because the keyboard dosen't work and I have to restart!. I read these forums and found out a month ago how to run Adm. Com.Promt scans and every time I run one it tells me that it found corrupt files and that it has repaired them and tells me to reboot. I have done this over and over and even back to back and it keeps telling me the same without ever repairng anything!. I would like to know this new computer has corrupted files unless it came from the company that way?

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

i would try to re-install windows and see if this can fix corrupted files, do a backup of all your personal data before doing it.

at boot press ALT+F10 to start Acer erecovery, this will re-install your OS from scratch.

i know, that can be boring, but it's needed to understand if the corrupted files can be from some hardware failure.

I'm not an Acer employee.