Aspire AXC-603G-UW13 Boot Loop

Options
John_Bounh
John_Bounh Member Posts: 8 New User

I need help with my Aspire Desktop. It's stuck in a boot loop and it never shows the loading circle whatever it's called, it also makes a noise, it's not really a boot loop beacause sometimes it's just stuck on the logo and does nothing. Please help.

Thanks, John.

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Options

This may be a hardware problem. My best suggestion is to try running recovery media or Alt + F10 on startup. If you don't have recovery media, or it does not resolve your issue, contact tech support in your region for assistance ordering the software or setting up repair.

• John_Bounh
    Options

What do I do after I get into recovery media?

• Blayn-Acer
    Options

You would need to restore the system. There may be an option that lets you restore and retain user data. What options do you see?

• John_Bounh
    Options

On the troubleshoot page I see Refresh your PC (Doesnt work), Reset your PC ( which also doesnt work), then Advanced Options. In the advanced options page, I see System Restore, System Image Recovery ( neither works), Startup Repair ( doesnt work), Command Prompt and UEFI Firmware Settings..

• Blayn-Acer
    Options

Try these instructions and see if you can restore via the hidden partition.

http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38202

• John_Bounh
    Options

Resetting it doesnt work for me, when I'm attempting to reset my PC it says:

Reset your PC

insert your Windows installation or recovery media to continue

I installed Windows on the Microsoft website, and I can't find my recovery media..

• Blayn-Acer
    Options

I recommend trying the restore with media. Can you send me a PM so I can work with you to get you some media?

• John_Bounh
    Options

You might be suprised but.. I don't know what PM means or is..

• Blayn-Acer
    Options
    It is a private message. Click on my name, then there should be a link on the right that says Send private message.