Aspire AXC 600-ES338 - Does it support WIFI?

Options
knicko
knicko Member Posts: 1 New User

Does this model support WIFI?  The on-line manual I found seems to say it does and that the wi-fi switch is on by default, but I can't get it working (message tells me my computer's wireless swtich may be turned off).

Just came home with a new modem / install package from Rogers.com.  Modem works great wired...  Getting nowhere fast with attempts to wi-fi.  Gave Rogers a call and they tell me that the problem is that my desktop does not support wireless and that I need a new PC.

Starting to wonder if the user manual I found is generic rather than specific to my model....  Can someone confirm whether this model supports WI-FI or not.  Assuming it does, any suggestions as to what my issue might be would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Ken

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Options

Please call Acer support for your region to check if your computer support wi-fi.

Some models does not have the switch option, the message could be a connection error between the wireless card and the Mother board.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.