Aspire 4752G with the sound problem.

STAMP
STAMP Member Posts: 9 New User

Hi everyone. I have a huge problem for my audio driver now. There is no audio driver in Windows® 10 64-bit. I went to Driver and Manual in Acer's site then I chose my product model,but there is no Windows® 10 64-bit to chose it.

So how can I know how long will they upgrade for my pruduct model? (sorry for my bad english Smiley Sad )

Best Answer

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsCheck.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

Tick accept, click on Next

then choose click on global on 64bit drivers, download and install it.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • bigmutt
    bigmutt Member Posts: 8 New User

IronFly:  I don't "kudo" responses even when they help me;  y'know why?  because to do so takes you away from the page you were on and sometimes I don't get back to it.  this is a flaw that the forum should fix:  let us kudo some response and just stay on same page.  most other sites are able to do this .... why not here?

• Kathy-1
    Kathy-1 Member Posts: 167 Die Hard WiFi Icon

bigmutt wrote:

IronFly:  I don't "kudo" responses even when they help me;  y'know why?  because to do so takes you away from the page you were on and sometimes I don't get back to it.  this is a flaw that the forum should fix:  let us kudo some response and just stay on same page.  most other sites are able to do this .... why not here?

Hi bigmutt,

Clicking on the green 'thumbs up' image should just kudo a post and not take you to a different page to do so.  If you're experiencing something different, could you let me know, including what browser and if you're viewing this on mobile or PC?  (note that clicking on the "# kudos" link does take you to a different page to show who gave kudos on a post.)