Aspire 4743: How to install Bluetooth on Windows 10?

Options
Razib
Razib Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi there!

I am using Acer Aspire 4743 from 2011. I searched for the drivers, but the support page is showing two/three devices. Still when I give SNID, it is showing multiple hardwares. How can I understand which company hardware do my laptop possess?

Secondly and finally, I installed windows 10 64 bit on this laptop. But in the device manager, I can not find any bluetooth device or uninstalled device even after searching for new hardware. In the support site of Acer is not at all showing any windows 10 driver for my laptop! I really need help.

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Options

Sadly there is some system that the Bluetooth in 10 isn't working.... You can look at your device manager and under network devices. maybe if it don' t show up click on show hidden, Then if shows some that are with a ? or ! they need to have a new driver isntalled or could have issues with said hardware... 

To get to Device manager Win Logo Key + X scroll up to Device Manager. Scroll down to NEtwork Adaptors. It will tell you what you have there... If it is loaded anyway. If there is an issue and it don't show one there you can as I have had to in the past download all the drivers for the network, then click on the one that has the ? or ! and update driver, Then pick  have disk, Then point to that folder with the 3 or more drivers in it and it will choose the right one for you...

James