After updating the Anniversary Update and suffered man

Options
lasse
lasse Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Hi Acer! For V5-122P-61454G50nss and win10 1) After updating the Anniversary Update and suffered many problems microsoft advised me to update my Acer video card driver - VGA, what I did with mostly good results! 2) I observe, however, now a new problem: I can no longer put up and down at the light on the screen with Fn + → and ←! I now have an idea that maybe I should update additional drivers from Acer !! 3) Can you help me and say, with which driver I start? Yours sincerely Lasse

Best Answer

• lasse

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    Dear brummy - again!

1) Many thanks for the help, especially if it is you who got AMD to create a new driver!
    2) Now I think it succeeded with the new driver, as AMD did yesterday !!
    3) Now plays it all - apparently! And the computer works perfectly - I think !! Hello!!!

kindest regards,
    Lasse

Answers

• brummyfan2
    Options

Hi,

Go to Device manager, right click your Display adapter, click "Disable", your resolution might change, then re-enable it and reboot, check whether it resolves the problem.HTH.

• lasse

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi brummy
    Hi brummy, thank you for your reply; but then I'm back where I started and where the 
    computer can barely pull win10 anniversary! He was getting on fine with VGA driver from 
    the website, that is apart from the mentioned missing! Regards lasse

• lasse

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi Acer!

1) My problem on my little Acer Aspire V5-122P on win10 is the same and unresolved!
    2) I've been back for Microsoft countless times and they say that the problem lies with
    Acer with my display driver! Should I abandon using win10 and go back to Win8 or can
    you help me!?
    3) Please tell me where I should go with my problem?

Yours sincerely,
    Lasse

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,157 Trailblazer
    Options

Hi,

Could you be able to adjust the brightness in Power Options? 

Right click battery icon, Power Options, at the bottom of the screen, adjust with slider.

Capture.JPG

• lasse

Tinkerer

Options

Hello again! 1) Thank you, I am communicating with you on the fine large Acer Aspire E5-521-46P1 which works perfectly! 2) My problem is my little Acer Aspire V5-122P; but your quick response is as if it has been scared and improved (blocked) significantly! The work apparently diligently with updates and I will now give it another go !! 3) The brigthness function works - very slowly, both with Fn +> and as you write the battery icon and the slide! And "preparing installing updates" have indeed moved upwards !! May I say thank you for now and then possibly return when I know a little bit more!?! Very Sincerely Lasse

• lasse

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    Dear brummy - again!

1) Many thanks for the help, especially if it is you who got AMD to create a new driver!
    2) Now I think it succeeded with the new driver, as AMD did yesterday !!
    3) Now plays it all - apparently! And the computer works perfectly - I think !! Hello!!!

kindest regards,
    Lasse