Acer Aspire x3475 does not start

Options
gunnar36
gunnar36 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello i have an Acer Aspire x3475 desktop computer. i bought in in Iceland and was working well there.but when i brought it to U.S and tried to connect it to power here.then first of all the power cord that i already had did not fit for the wall plug ins here so i tried to use power cord from another computer since the plug in that goes into the computer are the same. but nothing happends when i try to turn it on as if the is no power coming to the computer. i know that some computers have a power switch that can be switch from 110v and 220v and such but mine does not have that switch i was told that the ones that does not have that switch automatically switch to an input it needs but in this case it does not seem to do that. Im wondering if anyone else has had the same trouble when bringing their computer to U.S from Europe or other place where power outlets are different.And if anyone know an solution to this problem of mine.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

You need to open the case and check on power supply lable if 110V is a supporta Input voltage.

I'm not an Acer employee.