Acer Aspire m3970-u5022 recover DVD

Options
FireDocUSMC
FireDocUSMC Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Acer's Support or website failed to answer about a recover DVD, same with trying to Chat with Answers By Acer/Gateway three times, Technician Console terminates before a Technician connects.

My Acer Aspire am3970-u5022  SNID:11702763227 is down, recover attempts using pqservice partition of the Acer
eRecovery Management v8.0.7 has failed each and every time after over 60 hours each attempt to recover all options available to restore to OEM specifications (Windows7), so I need a recover DVD

All I want to know is how to order a Recover DVD from Acer.

Best Answer

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,093 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

Have you tried from your Acer store?

https://store.acer.com/en-us/extended/recovery/

France
  • FireDocUSMC
    FireDocUSMC Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Options

Thank you for replying...however I did go to Acer.com, logged into my Account, and typed in my SNID#...the results did not provide any info regarding a Recover DVD....then onto Contact Acer, only there was not direct e-mail link to Support to ask about a Recover DVD, I already knew my AM3970 was out of warranty, and tried their Out of Warranty Answers By Acer Chat, however no Techinican responded to inquire my issue or question after several attempts and being disconnected by Tech Console.  So I figured they did not want to Chat with me.

I then found Community Acer and registered so I could search the Communnity for Recover CD/DVD for an Aspire AM3970 and nothing was posted...so I figured I am the only one, since I purhcased my AM3970 in 2011.

I had not seen any info/mention or redirect of/to Acer Store.  I am currently searching via Goggle since Acer is of no Help.  I shall try your Link to the Store, thank you again  laurent_14 ACE Pathfinder